Trivia:Paulina, Dark Dancer of Magnificent Vine
- This card is made to be based on Striptease, this monster is dancing on a vine rather than the Strip dancing pole.
- This card's concept caused issues regrading the theme, as it was too Sexual for a card, even with a TCG artwork.
- This is a "Magnificent Vine" counterpart of Old Vindictive Magician and Man-Eater Bug, however, its ATK is 510, not 450.
- This is a LIGHT and level 2 counterpart of Beautiful Fiend
- This card appears tortured in Chaotic Fairy Torturing Spiked Chair's OCG artwork, depicting the Monster's effect.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.